Jeito Capital is a global leading investment company with a patient benefit driven approach that finances and accelerates the development and growth of ground-breaking medical innovation.
- Largest European fund investing in early- and growth-stage life science companies
- Raised €534 million ($630 million) Jeito I fund from leading global investors including Temasek, Sanofi, the European Investment Fund (EIF), the Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS) and AXA
$630 millionJeito Fund I close
- Develop and implement all external and internal communications strategies and materials including for key international trade and digital media
- Lead all comms including stakeholder comms and Jeito’s local French comms agency
- Media management before, during and after key announcements
- Broad coverage across international trade and business media including WSJ Venture Pro Capital, Endpoints and BioCentury
- Raised international profile with key messages reflected across coverage and comms materials
More case studies
SparingVision is a genomic medicines company, translating pioneering science into vision-saving treatments.
CMR Surgical is developing next-generation robotic systems for minimal access surgery.
Immunocore is a leading T cell receptor (TCR) company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases, through its pioneering soluble TCR technology platform.