Transforming the lives of airways disease patients
Vectura is an industry-leading device & formulation business for inhaled airways disease.
- Recurring revenues driven by on-market partnered products, underpinned by a robust pipeline
- Consilium appointed to provide strategic IR and communications guidance to enlarged Vectura Group post-merger with Skyepharma in 2016
£441mmerger with Skyepharma
- Strategic advice and sounding board to mangement and IR team
- Onboarding of new CFO and CEO in 2018 and 2019 respectively
- Review of corporate materials including website, key messaging, presentation, Q&A to reflect change in strategy towards CDMO business
- Support with ongoing communication of the CDMO story and strategy to key stakeholders
- Smooth transition from development to services business
- Positive reception by key stakeholders to re-focused CDMO business model
More case studies
Horizon Discovery is a world-leader in the application of gene editing and gene modulation technologies and is at the centre of innovation and drug discovery.
Cambridge Innovation Capital plc (CIC) is a venture capital investor enabling visionaries to build global, category-leading companies in the UK’s Cambridge ecosystem.
CMR Surgical is developing next-generation robotic systems for minimal access surgery.