Clinigen is a global, specialist pharmaceutical services and products platform focused on providing ethical access to medicines.
- Clinigen is a global, specialist pharmaceutical services and products platform focused on providing ethical access to medicines.
- Activist investor Elliott Management became the Company’s largest shareholder in 2021
- Provided 24-7 strategic advice and sounding board to the management team and Chairman of the Board
- Created a robust and careful crisis communications strategy in preparation for all likely scenarios
- Drafted and reviewed messaging to minimise the impact on the Company’s reputation
- Successful management of communications throughout the activist investor activity
- Business-as-usual communications activities continued with minimal disruption
More case studies
MaxCyte is a leading commercial cell-engineering company focused on providing enabling platform technologies to advance innovative cell-based research as well as next-generation cell therapeutic discovery, development and commercialization.
Jeito Capital is a global leading investment company with a patient benefit driven approach that finances and accelerates the development and growth of ground-breaking medical innovation.
SparingVision is a genomic medicines company, translating pioneering science into vision-saving treatments.