CMR Surgical is developing next-generation robotic systems for minimal access surgery.
- The largest ever MedTech private financing round worldwide, backed by Softbank
- Financing to support accelerated global expansion and commercial scale up
- Developed and executed a comprehensive communications strategy to raise company profile internationally
- Arranged exclusive under embargo interview with the Financial Times followed by extensive proactive outreach on the day of the announcement
- Media coverage across international business media and trade publications including the Financial Times, City A.M., MedTech Insight, Fierce MedTech and BioWorld
- Interviews with the management team successfully placed with key journalists, communicating CMR’s story internationally
More case studies
Immunocore is a leading T cell receptor (TCR) company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases, through its pioneering soluble TCR technology platform.
Clinigen is a global, specialist pharmaceutical services and products platform focused on providing ethical access to medicines.
MaxCyte is a leading commercial cell-engineering company focused on providing enabling platform technologies to advance innovative cell-based research as well as next-generation cell therapeutic discovery, development and commercialization.