CMR Surgical is developing next-generation robotic systems for minimal access surgery.
- CMR Surgical is a Cambridge UK-based company developing a next-generation surgical robot Versius®
- Announced a Series C fundraise of $240 million in September 2019, Europe’s largest private financing round in the medical technology sector
- Financing to support the global commercial scale up of the business
$240 millionSeries C fundraise in 2019
- Develop and execute an international profile raising strategy in order to create maximum impact of the news
- Arrange under embargo interviews with strategically targeted business and trade journalists
- Significant media coverage across international business media and trade publications including the Financial Times, The Telegraph, MedTech Insight, Fierce MedTech, and BioWorld MedTech
More case studies
Immunocore is a leading T cell receptor (TCR) company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases, through its pioneering soluble TCR technology platform.
Quanta is a medical device company providing innovative haemodialysis solutions for the clinic and the home.
Vectura is an industry-leading device & formulation business for inhaled airways disease.