Oxford Biomedica is a global vector-agnostic gene and cell therapy CDMO.
- Long-term advisor since 2003
- World leading gene and cell therapy group and FTSE250 constituent of LSE’s Main Market
- Day to day strategic advice, sounding board and positioning of investment case including multiple deals, significant newsflow, evolution of the company’s strategy, financial results and financing rounds.
- Recent major events include a $227 million agreement with Juno Therapeutics (Bristol-Myers Squibb), Oxford Biomedica’s pivotal role in the manufacture of the AstraZeneca / Oxford COVID-19 vaccine and the formation of a new US-based subsidiary, Oxford Biomedica Solutions, a high-performing, full scope Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) Manufacturing and Innovation Business.
- Positioned investment case across transactions in line with strategy
- Continued high quality and strategically placed coverage across international, trade and business media
- Strong international analysts support, including the US
- Upgraded shareholder base and increased awareness with international investors