SparingVision is a genomic medicines company, translating pioneering science into vision-saving treatments.
- Privately held genomics medicine company developing mutation-agnostic treatments for ocular diseases
- €60 million raised to date in Series A round. Investors include 4BIO Capital, Advent Biotechnology France, Bpifrance, Foundation Fighting Blindness, Fondation Voir & Entendre, UPMC Enterprises, Jeito Capital, and Ysios Capital
- Funds help SparingVision broaden its pipeline and conduct IND/CTA-enabling studies for its lead gene therapy candidates, SPVN06 and SPVN20
- Acquired GAMUT Therapeutics, a biotechnology company developing a gene-independent approach to treat the later stages of rod-cone dystrophies
Entered strategic collaboration with Intellia Therapeutics to develop novel treatments utilizing Intellia’s cutting-edge CRISPR/Cas9 technology
€60 millionSeries A round
- Drafting and review of all comms materials, including press releases, key messages, Q&As, investor and webcast presentations, video scripts, and a comprehensive media and social media strategy
- Arranged under embargo press interviews with key publications and journalist targets ahead of the fundraise, GAMUT acquisition, and Intellia collaboration announcements
- For the GAMUT and Intellia announcements, organised and ran webcasts – the latter was attended by over 100 key analysts, media, and investors from both the US and Europe
- Leveraged newsflow to secure wide coverage in international business and trade media, including an ‘Emerging Company Profile’ in BioCentury and in other priority targets
- Raised SparingVision’s profile amongst key stakeholders in the US and UK
More case studies
CMR Surgical is developing next-generation robotic systems for minimal access surgery.
Immunocore is a leading T cell receptor (TCR) company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases, through its pioneering soluble TCR technology platform.
Clinigen is a global, specialist pharmaceutical services and products platform focused on providing ethical access to medicines.