Immunocore is a pioneering clinical-stage T cell receptor biotechnology company working to develop and commercialise a new generation of transformative medicines to address unmet needs in cancer, infection and autoimmune disease
- A pioneering clinical-stage T cell receptor biotechnology company developing a new generation of medicines
- Preparing for US/EU approval and launch of first-ever TCR therapy for uveal melanoma, a disease for which there are no treatments
- Consilium has been an advisor since 2015
- Supported Immunocore’s $320 million raise, then Europe’s largest ever private financing, and Nasdaq IPO totalling $312 million
- Comms activities and profiling around management changes in 2019, including the appointment of Bahija Jallal as CEO
- Ongoing preparations ahead of potential approval and commercialisation of first TCR therapy, including update to corporate messages and proactive comms strategy ahead of launch
$312 millionEurope’s largest ever private financing, and Nasdaq IPO
- Heightened media profile and significant coverage across international business media and trade publications including the Financial Times, The Times, The Telegraph and The Wall Street Journal
- Immunocore’s reputation protected and strengthened in key media
More case studies
Clinigen is a global, specialist pharmaceutical services and products platform focused on providing ethical access to medicines.
MaxCyte is a leading commercial cell-engineering company focused on providing enabling platform technologies to advance innovative cell-based research as well as next-generation cell therapeutic discovery, development and commercialization.