Immunocore is a pioneering clinical-stage T cell receptor biotechnology company working to develop and commercialise a new generation of transformative medicines to address unmet needs in cancer, infection and autoimmune disease
- Lead compound tebentafusp in pivotal clinical studies as a monotherapy for patients with metastatic melanoma
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation investment of $40 million for collaboration in infectious diseases in 2016
- Europe’s largest ever private financing round in biotech with a raise of $320 million in 2015, followed by a $130 million Series B financing in 2020
$320mEurope’s largest ever private financing round in biotech
- Detailed review and overhaul of all corporate materials, including key messages and creation of a corporate video ahead of Series A financing
- Extensive programme of media introductions for senior management in the lead up to major announcements, ensuring that key journalists knew the Company well
- Communicating Immunocore’s scientific story more broadly, including compelling single-agent efficacy of tebentafusp in a solid, ‘cold’, low mutation tumour
- Onboarding of new CEO, Bahija Jallal, in 2019
- Communications around Series B financing in 2020
- Support with ongoing launch preparations for tebentefusp
- Significant worldwide coverage around major newsflow in publications including Financial Times, WSJ, New York Times, BBC (broadcast), newswires and international trade press
- Momentum continued with ongoing interest in Immunocore’s scientific programme and widespread coverage of corporate development and data in the lead up to commercialisation
More case studies
Quanta is a medical device company providing innovative haemodialysis solutions for the clinic and the home.
Vectura is an industry-leading device & formulation business for inhaled airways disease.
Horizon Discovery is a world-leader in the application of gene editing and gene modulation technologies and is at the centre of innovation and drug discovery.